1. All dogs and cats must be current on their vaccinations. Rabies, distemper, and kennel cough vaccinations are required for all
dogs and rabies and distemper vaccinations for cats. Proof of vaccination is required upon admission. If your pet is past due
for vaccinations, we recommend updating them at least 2 weeks before admission for boarding. This will provide your pet with
the best immunity against communicable diseases. If they are past due at admission, we will update them while they are here.
While not optimal, this is still acceptable.
2. Animals will be discharged during office hours. Discharges are not available on Saturday afternoon, Sunday, or holidays. Our
office hours are Monday-Friday 7:30-5:30 and Saturday 8:30-Noon. Dogs and cats not picked up by 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
or 11:30 AM on Saturday will be boarded at owner’s cost for an additional day.
3. All dogs are let outside individually in our fenced in kennel a minimum of twice a day. As time and staff allows, animals may
be exercised more frequently.
4. Unless otherwise specified, all dogs and cats will be fed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach pet food. If your pet requires special
food, you must provide it at the time of admission.
5. We prefer that you take your pet’s collar and leash home with you if possible. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or
soiled items left here while boarding. It is our policy to not use your pet’s belongings while they board with us so please leave
them at home. This includes toys, bowls, rawhides and bedding. Bedding, food and water bowls are provided
6. All animals will be examined for fleas on admission. If they have fleas, they will be treated at the owner’s expense. We
recommend monthly flea and tick preventative for all animals that are boarded regularly. Annual fecal exams and monthly
heartworm prevention is also recommended.
7. If your pet becomes ill during its stay; emergency treatment, diagnostic tests and veterinary care will be provided as deemed
necessary by our doctor on call at owner’s expense. Please leave a number where you or an authorized representative can be
reached in case of an emergency. All efforts will be made to contact you or your agent before treatment is administered.
(please list no more than 2 numbers):
If you do not answer at the above numbers, person responsible:
8. If your pet becomes soiled with urine or feces such that its health or comfort is compromised, it will be bathed as necessary.
The fee for bathing will vary according to size and type of coat.
9. Our fees for boarding are as follows:
|Boarding with Medication
I understand that by signing this form, I agree to pay for all charges and will pay the balance in full upon discharge of my pet. The
relevant costs have been fully explained to me to my satisfaction.